Industry based Services
Ni-Lux Software listen carefully to understand your situation before suggesting a solution. We work with you to develop a clear path to realistic project goals. By sharing knowledge effectively, we make life simpler.
Unique challenges deserve unique solutions. Our way of working with our clients, called the Collaborative Business Experience, brings you greater flexibility, reactivity and creativity & qualities that elevate your performance.
Our professional expertise and extensive market knowledge provide a strong foundation to guide you through transformation. Ni-Lux Software is with you every step of the way, giving you the flexibility to focus your energies where they are most effective.
Each industry has its own unique requirements and challenges. The priorities of health care are completely different from telecommunications and consumer products companies face challenges that are non-existent in the oil and gas industry.
Ni-Lux Software has teams of industry experts who are devoted 100% to solving problems and making advancements within their respective industries.
We have developed tools, methodologies and best practices based on years of experience with top companies in all major industries.
Automotive, consumer products, distribution, energy, utilities and chemicals, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, public sector, retail, telecom, media, entertainment.
Key skills include -
- The development and implementation of IT strategy to meet business objectives.
- Streamlining IT departments and teams and removing costs.
- Tight management of vendors for cost control and delivery of services and systems.
- Delivering programmes and projects to agreed quality time and budget.
- Defining and implementing change and improvement processes.
- Leading groups and teams through the adoption and implementation of improvement models.
- Integration of diverse IT groups and teams, and the design of Departmental IT structures.
- Tendering requirements, and the outsourcing of IT requirements and applications.
- Recruiting, developing and coaching technical and managerial staff.
- The design and implementation of Competency frameworks.