Web Solutions & IT Services
Ni-Lux Software is an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider web services development, e-commerce solutions, Internet marketing services and networking services:
- Web Services development - specifying, building and maintaining web solutions and web sites.
- E-commerce solutions - setting up a shopping cart system or designing custom payment pages and integrating with a payment gateway.
- Search engine positioning and Internet marketing services - driving targeted traffic to your web site.
- Advertising- Pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
Web Design Services
Web design is all about providing a site that will generate sales enquires, content management, reducing your operating costs and integrating with your sales and marketing plans to grow your business.
We provide most effective we design solutions for customer of their own choice giving them number of options.
Search Engine Optimization Services
If your site is not being found on the major search engines you are missing opportunities from the global market. This could be costing you more than the cost of search engine optimization. We would provide this service with our expertise professional of broad experience.
Language Translation Services
To effectively market your web site in certain regions, you may find that a site that can be delivered in the local language.
We have integrated translation applications with various translation service providers such as google.
This gives us the ability to professionally translate your site, if you are targeting markets where a local language site is important.
Whether were developing enterprise or industry-specific portals, our collaboration consists of four phases:
- Assessment of the current state with our Portals Index.
- Creation of a value-driven portal strategy, focused on the specific needs and complexities of the organization's infrastructure.
- Accelerated development of the portal solution.
- Portal deployment and adoption using our proven, delivery model.
Ni-Lux Software's Portals Index demonstrates the value and return from enterprise portal initiatives. It provides industry-specific comparisons of portal strategies and implementations, including linkage to a proof-of-value toolset that allows clients to gauge anticipated benefits.
The Index is based on a collection of responses from executives of various industries on such topics as:
- User experience
- Self-service capabilities
- Portal infrastructure and resources
- Enterprise integration and lifecycle costs
Ni-Lux Software's portal specialists apply an interpretive scoring method that measures a client's responses on two dimensions, Operational Effectiveness and Connectivity. Upon detailed analysis, the Index helps guide formulation of a strategic Portal solution that meets the specific needs and goals of the business